Wednesday, October 15, 2008



Last October, after several months looking at websites for dogs, Rylie found her new baby , Dash...now the funny part is that Mitch said no not right now and one day I got mad at him and took Rylie to go get Dash. After being angry about it for a short time, Mitch fell in love with the dog as did Rylie and then the dog fell in love with me...he follows me every where and even sleeps with me. He is suppose to be Rylie's dog but he has adopted me much to my dog, Chuey's, dismay. To Dash's defense, he was only copying every thing that Chuey did and so I guess he thought he was suppose to be my dog along with Chuey....moral of the story is don't do something in ire, it may come back and bite you in the butt.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Hey Gorgi, this is Autumn Tyler's sister. I love your blog. I didn't know you adopted!! Congratulations!!! That's great!! Let's keep in touch.
saclarkfamily.blogspot.com