Thursday, October 16, 2008


The long awaited day has finally arived...Rylie got her braces. Now as a child this would not have been an exciting moment for me, so I don't quite understand the enthusiasm of having metal affixed into ones mouth! But...she is ecstatic about it. She has all of the rubberband colors picked out for every month of the year (including holidays). These pictures are of her pink and black bands that she chose to match her halloween costume ??? Is she really this close to becoming a teenager? Am I ready for this next step?

3 comments:

Brittoni said...

lookin good!! See, blogging really isn't that hard. Love the pink rubber bands and out here it is also "cool" to have braces. I guess it is the "in" thing. Oh and, I did too tell Autumn you adopted. She must have forgotten. Thanx Autumn, get me in trouble.

Al Roberson said...

She looks beautiful! I am so glad she will make that smile even more perfect!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the blog!!!! I'll call you when the "devil" goes to sleep. He's a nightmare today.

Blogging is cake! You got it!