Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Mitch and I went to Baja Mexico on our honeymoon and this is my favorite picture taken by Mitches mother durring our visit there. The 1st 2 nights were spent in Anaheim California where we went to Disneyland (which, by the way is the happpiest place on earth and one of my most favorite places, on a non crouded day) with Mitches siblings and cousin and their families. We then drove down the pacific side of Baja to a small resort just south of Ensenada. Two days later Mitch's mother and her boyfreind Eddie joined us with the plan that we would continue down the coast to camp and watch the whales migrate north for the summer. Unfortunately I got very sick before we had the chance to leave and spent the rest of our stay in Mexico in our hotel room, while my husband hung out with his mom and Eddie. I know very romantic. What can I say I never was one to do things the traditional way... I still wonder sometimes how Mitch really felt about his lonely honeymoon, at least he had a great view of the ocean from our room.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Hi family,
Your blog is colorful and cute!! My memories of our trip to Baja also include fish tacos, a tattoo, a drive across the Peninsula to San Felipe, a day trying to buy a mattress, an osprey eating his prey on a pole above our spot on the beach, beautiful sunsets and sunrises in reverse locations, and long walks on a mile of receding shoreline.
Hugs, Nana

Lori said...

Rius Family of three;
I think that you make an amazing Family! I am so grateful that you came along when you did! Because I am the Family that your little girl came from, I don't mind saying, that you are the best thing that could have ever happened to her and to me! Thank you for taking her and making her your own. I would love to see more updates on your website and maybe some updated pictures. I would love to see what a beautiful young lady you are raising her to be! Thank you so much for loving her and making her happy!God Bless you both!
Lori Rielly